Customer Service Adviser – join our team
Could you be a Direct Link Customer Service Adviser?
Customer Service is integral to success at Direct Link; every operative is part of a team working together to ensure that the customer gets the consistent and high standards they require, every time.
We are looking for operatives who share our values:
- A passion for achieving customer satisfaction and driving the success of the Direct Link brand.
- Good communication skills, strong team-working abilities and a helpful, flexible and constructive attitude.
- Respect for others.
- Good digital skills and confidence with technology.
- A progressive and positive attitude towards our regular training to ensure our services meet all the exacting requirements of regulation.
- The desire for career progression.
- The importance of clean, smart and professional presentation.
- The importance of all safety requirements and standards, including licence checks, DBS checks, regular drug and alcohol tests, driving skills and vehicle and equipment maintenance.
If you believe you can give all this and more, then please apply – if you are successful in your application, you will become part of a great team with job satisfaction, flexible hours, excellent pay and opportunities to build your career still further.
To apply, send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org